Friday, December 27, 2013

A Very Volkswagen Christmas

Merry Christmas readers!  I hope that Santa treated you well this year, I know he spoiled us.  All the wonderful things under the tree were definitely just the cream cheese frosting on our decadent holiday red velvet cake this year.  The holidays always serve to remind me just how amazing a family we have and this year was no different.

It's because of our generous family and friends that we have officially become the bus family.  After all the unwrapping was complete it was quite obvious how much Penny has become part of the clan.  I knew I saw her potential!  We found ourselves with a custom bus blanket for camping, a phone cover, an amazing documentary, a restoration guide, a toddler-sized tent and some goWesty cash to get her nice and tuned up! Check out our loot below:


No comments: